REMOTE HEALING CHOD: 2016-17
Distant Healing Rituals for the Treatment of Body, Mind and Spirit
[dropcap]O[/dropcap]ur Remote Healing program will be starting again for new participants in early 2014, presided over by Lama Choying Lhundrup, a Bhutanese master of the rare direct lineage of MaChik. At the Gatsel Choling monastery, the small group of dedicated monks specialize in the Precious Rosary of Chod and numerous other healing rituals. www.pleasuregroveofchod.com/
Part of the remarkable legacy of Machik Labdron, the propagator of Chod in Tibet, is a set of healing Chod practices that purify the underlying causes of psychological and physical illness, while propelling us towards ultimate enlightenment. For centuries, wandering Chod practitioners were well known in Tibet for their ability to cure illness, stop epidemics and pacify local environmental disturbances, using these very same healing Chod rituals and meditations.
HOW HEALING CHOD WORKS
These effects are due to the powerful spiritual forces focused in by the Healing Chod ritual. By receiving a stream of blessings from the lineage of enlightened forces, while simultaneously clearing vast karmic debts and blockages, remarkable changes can occur; These changes often defy the our normal ideas about the disease process. This is true whether the person is physically present, or connected via a “remote sample.” In this traditional method, a picture, strand of hair (and its DNA pattern) or piece of clothing is used as a substitute. Placed on the shrine, these objects carry the unique energy fingerprint and vibrational signature of the person. This links them to whatever ritual is taking place, unimpeded by time or space.
THE EFFECTS OF TIBETAN HEALING CHOD
Through the blessings of the lineage, Tibetan Healing Chod impacts those connected to the healing ritual in many ways, including:
- Purifying the deep karmic and spiritual causes of physical disease.
- Pacifying of psychological patterns of anger, fear and confusion.
- Clearing of obstacles to spiritual progress and development.
- Cutting through disturbances to happiness, prosperity and security.
- Diminishing obstacles to healthier, more intimate relationships.
- Clearing of the negative impact of non-human entities or maras.
- Averting the harmful influences or contamination by ill-will of others.
- Resolving karmic and past-life blockages that result in material and spiritual problems.
- Accumulation of positive karma that foster physical, emotional and spiritual progress.
- Clearing of obstacles tied to one’s home, land or regions; reclaiming damaged environments.
THE HEALING RITUALS
The monks and yogis perform Chod on a weekly and monthly basis. As part of the Tibetan Healing Cho Remote Healing, a number of different Chod ceremonies are performed. There are both shorter (1-2 hours) and longer, full day rituals. These include:
- The Hundred Torma Offering (Changbu Gyatsa).
- Offering in Six Parts (Tabpa Cha Druk).
- The Nail of the Four Elements (Chang Shi Zerbu).
- Those that are Hard to Tame (Shay Dul).
- The Precious Rosaryy (full day Tsogley Rinchen Trengwa with special healing section).
- Special ceremonies for the dying or deceased (Dur) to assist them in the afterlife journey.
REMOTE HEALING CHOD PROGRAM
We can now participate in this unique opportunity, not available anywhere else in the world. By creating and submitting an Identity Packet (described below), your energy signature will be placed on the shrine at the Gatsel Choling Monastery, Bhutan, to participate in all Chod and other healing rituals.
- Healing Chod meditation rituals are done 1 to 3 times per week, as well as one full day ritual per month.
- This means a minimum of 60 healing rituals per year (but as many as 150!).
- It also means inclusion in annual Drupchens.
- There is also inclusion in all other daily Sang rituals, Protector practices and so on!
- In order to participate, follow the following guidelines and submit the following.
- Requested donation for this precious, ongoing healing is $200 for a full year of Tibetan Healing Chod and associated rituals ($4 per week!).
- These funds are for the support of the Lamas, monks and three-year retreatants of Gatsel Choling Monastery in Central Bhutan, near Thimpu.
How to create an Identity Packet for Tibetan Healing Chod:
- Use a recent photo, approximately 4 x 6 inches (on photo paper is best).
- On the reverse, put your birth name and birth date.
- On the reverse tape a SINGLE STRAND of HAIR.
- Also tape a SMALL square of clothing (1 or 2″ square).. Could be a label.
- This must be from some unwashed piece of clothing you have worn.
- Send to us, along with your address and email.
- Enclose a check for the annual fee, payable to TIBETAN HEALING CHOD.
- Payment can also be made via Paypal ($206.00)
- For second year participants and beyond, the cost is reduced to only $125 for the full year of healing!
to [email protected]
Lama Jinpa 321 N Pass Ave, Suite 151, Burbank, CA 91505. USA
While these practices have profound effects, and can be a catalyst to deep healing, they are not advertised as a substitute for standard health care, alternative health care, or warranted to cure any illness, disease or medical condition. They are, however, warranted to change your karma.