The Inner Experience of Chö....
The Precious Rosary of Chöd Feasts
The Quintessential Practice Text
of Machik’s System of Cutting Through
The Precious Rosary of Chod (Tsokley Rinchen Trengwa) is the epitome of MaChik's system of Chöd. This new 300-page hardcover practice text is formatted for ease of use with Tibetan on the left, in B&W, and transliteration and translation on the right, in color. Organized into its 10 sections, the color coding, page numbers and number headings help easily navigate the full ritual or your individualized practice style. The method of transliteration allows for easy and accurate pronunciation and the English translation brings life to the poetry and power of the original texts. The instructional text (yig chung) is present or inserted in the appendix where its length interrupts the flow of the ritual meditation.
Hardcover: 8.5 x 11, 300 pages, 150 in full color, BW & Color Illustrations. Available January 2020. Stamped and numbered.
1st Edition $108; Pre-Order now and receive All-English text free!
For more information and sample pages connect here
Free Downloads of Pegyal Lingpa and Chöd Texts through the "Dharma Downloads" Menu Tab...
School of Tibetan Healing Chöd
Chod is a spiritual path that "cuts through" obstacles, negativity and self-delusion, while relying on Feminine Wisdom energy to purify body, mind and spirit. Combining all the elements of Tibetan Buddhism in a single practice, it brings about a direct experience of one's inner brilliance and original wisdom. The practice of Chod cultivates fearlessness, certainty and unrelenting compassion, connecting us to our deepest core. The unique combination of sacred song, ritual instruments, meditation and visualization creates a rich tapestry that reweaves our everyday experience and redefines our limited sense of self. It is also the practice of ultimate and relentless generosity, pacifying the sickness, suffering and spiritual blindness of sentient beings, and healing disturbed environmental energies.
The School of Chod was created to deliver the a comprehensive training in the living traditions of Chod, as preserved in the vast and isolated Himalayan regions for a millennium. This multi-part program provides an opportunity to learn the full scope of Chöd, giving them the ability to:
- Clear hindering karmic stains, accumulated over thousands of lifetimes.
- Heal others, purifying the five elements of body and mind.
- Heal the land, and change disturbances in the environment.
- Experience true warriorship, creativity, human warmth, grounding and the wisdom of the the five-fold mandala of Sacred Being.
We will discover a vast and profound reservoir of methods for benefiting oneself and others within the field of Chod. Through progressive studies, participants will become conversant with all the texts associated with the Chod of MaChik, Nyingtig and Dudjom systems, as well as that of other treasure revealors. With live trainings and distance learning modules one can can receive a comprehensive trainings as a Chopa; And gain the ability to take the brilliance and power of this ancient, yet living Chod tradition into the complexity and chaos of modern life.
- Training in the basic principles of Chod background, ritual structure, offerings, guests, etc.
- The meaning, function and use of damaru, kangling and bell.
- Machik Yidam practice, the Dentok Chikma.
- MaChik SolDeb: Mahamudra Chod view and explanation.
- Two brief powerful Chod practices: Kusali Tsok and PeGyal Chod.
- 4 Prayers to the MaChik's reliquery, MaChik Confession Prayer.
- Each topic is a separate track in the learning modules, and the melodies sung slowly and in isolation by Lama Jinpa.
- Training in the daily Chod Lujin, as practiced in the Kagyu tradition
- the Chod Ngondro of Shuksep Ani Lochen
- The 13 Red and White Feasts
- Chod Long Life Practice from the tradition of Dharma Shri.
- Evoking the 8 Great Charnel Grounds of PeGyal Lingpa.
- Extended set of 5 DVDs available.
- Training in the Rinpoche Tsogley Trengwa and full day practices.
- Crown jewel of Chod, embracing the whole Chod tradition.
- Hard cover, 200 page tex of the Precious Rosary..
- Includes all 13 Red and White Feasts, healing section, etc.
- Most melodious and exquisite of the 4styles of this core ritual.
- Includes Protector practice, Kangwa, Dakini practice, guru yoga.
- Torma fabrication and detailed shrine set-up.
- Separate module of all melodies, chanted slowly, with all drumming and musical notations, etc.
- Over 38 different melodies, each with their own name (this information is almost extinct!)
MODULE 6: The Healing Rituals
Available as a Distance Learning Module
- Training in the SIX healing rituals directly from MaChik.
- Nail of the Four Elements, Offering in 6 Parts
- Feast of the 9 Demons, 100 Changbu Torma Offering.
- Nail of the Fire Element (Viral Diseases and Wildfires!)
- The meaning of Ransom and the practice of torma making.
- Introduction to Elemental Healing in relation to Chod.
- Includes audio and necessary video
- Training in the Chod Nehdren or After-Death Guidance ritual.
- Directly from the tradition of MaChik, in the compilation of the Precious Rosary.
- Purification of the karma of the deceased, elemental clearing
- Sur offering and guidance to avoid the 6 realms and achieve the experience of Pure Realms.
- Uses a unique thangka or picture of a golden stupa, as we guide the deceased through the six possible rebirths to Dewachen.
The Distance Connection
In order to make these precious teachings available to the widest possible audience, the entire comprehensive training in Chod is being offering as a distance learning model. Students receive all texts, slides, sound files of teachings and sadhanas, as well as live online transmissions and empowerments. Thus suitable practitioners anywhere in the world can now draw great benefit from this training, and ultimately spread the teachings of even further.
Successful completion of the six basic modules provides, on the inner level, a tremendous range of training, experience and the beginning of real expertise in the spiritual art of Chod. On an external level it genuinely entitles you to a meaningful certification as a Chopa.
Latest from the Chöd Blog....
The possibility of developing a Rainbow or Light Body from our physical organism is a profoundly important ancient truth that has come out of hiding in recent decades. This biophotonic structure can survive beyond the material organism, acting as a vehicle for a transformed consciousness—a luminous sphere of existence. But in the short time that […]
Science & the Rainbow Body — Part 2 The human body-mind complex has many hidden secrets, some literally in plain view. While we are all subject to internal chatter and verbal “thinking,” about two-thirds of us experience images along with thoughts. And for about half of these folks, this is a dominant part of their […]
When Science meets spirit When Fritz-Albert Popp first discovered that all living cells emit light—biophotons—he could not have anticipated the revolution this would create in the fields of both biology and physics. Since then, there has been a tidal wave of research and the emergence of the pioneering fields of biophotonic diagnosis, biophysics, biofields and […]
The Big Investment A few years ago, a friend of mine was ready, along with his wife, to retire. They had invested their life savings, the work of 20 years, to fund their golden years. Unfortunately, it was with a man named Madoff. In a single moment they lost it all to this con artist […]
The Domra The domra is a unique type of head or facial ornament, brought to Tibet by the great master of Shijé, Padampa Sangye. The origin of its name remains vague, and no informant has yet been able to verify the roots of the term. The tomra consists of a short visor, not unlike one […]